Don’t you agree that having dreamy, Rapunzel-like, long and voluminous hair would be a treat? You can style them in infinite ways and flaunt them like a queen. Well, guess what! This dream can now be your reality too. All thanks to hair extensions, one of the best hair styling products for women. Hair extensions help add length and volume to your hair. So, whether it’s a desire to flaunt long hairstyles or cover a haircut mishap, natural and long hair extensions will help you out in every way. To help you further understand their usage, we have decoded the advantages and types of hair extensions. So, keep on reading to know more!
Advantages Of Using Extensions
- Adds Volume and Length: There are many long and volume hair extensions online that can help either increase the length of your hair or add volume to it.
- Perfect Solution For A Haircut Mishap: Everyone goes through at least one bad haircut. The long and natural hair extensions help cover up these mishaps whilst looking natural.
- Base For Experimenting: If you are not ready for a complete hair colour commitment, you can simply experiment by colouring your hair extensions.
Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Clip-in Hair Extensions
Clip-in hair extensions help elevate your hair game by adding volume and height, in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is clip them on your hair and style them as you like. The clips attached to the long and volume hair extensions make it a hassle-free experience. Talking about longevity, these long and volume hair extensions last for almost a year.
Invisible Tape Hair Extensions
Invisible tape hair extensions are a match made in heaven for fine hair types. These volume hair extensions fit naturally with your hair and add volume to it but need to be styled carefully as they are delicate. However, they do last for as long as 6 to 8 weeks.
Micro Rings Hair Extensions
Micro rings or permanent hair extensions provide volume and length to your hair daily by becoming a part of your natural hair. In these, small ring-like pieces with the extensions are attached to your hair. These volume and length hair extensions last for as long as 3 to 4 months.
How To Maintain Hair Extensions
- Store them properly: Always store the hair extensions separately in a box lined with paper.
- Use sulphate- and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner: The best way to increase the life of your hair extensions is by washing them with a sulphate-, paraben-, and alcohol-free shampoo and hair conditioner. This can retain its quality and shine.
- Detangle them after every use: Once you clip-off your hair extensions, detangle them using a brush. Start from the ends and work up to the roots.
Are you excited to flaunt long and voluminous Ariana-like hair? Then, don’t wait around. Start scouring and find the best hair extensions from the sea of hair products online.